Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- A declaration of conflict of interests has been attached
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Title page with Author's details on it (separate to de-identified manuscript)
- De-identified Manuscript of article ( de-identified to allow for double blind review) - separate to title page
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text adheres to the requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Where a doi or IBSN is not available, URLs for the references have been provided.
The Australian Journal of Pharmacy Students operates under an Attribution-No Derivatives Creative Commons licence (CC BY-ND). This licence allows for redistribution, commercial and non-commercial, provided it is passed along unchanged and in whole, with credit to the author.
The Author will retain their rights to their work after publication. By submitting your article, you agree to grant the Australian Journal of Pharmacy Students a Licence to Publish.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.