Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The APSJ Manuscript Cover Sheet has been filled out, signed by all authors and attached (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hD85tApACuWCP7nfpRDePpXDYRDzgadmrIR8wbf9aHE/edit#heading=h.gjdgxs)
- The Manuscript is de-identified and any identifying information has been removed before submission (This is to facilitate the double-blind review process)
- The Manuscript file is in Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The Manuscript meets the criteria outlined in the APSJ Author Guidelines
- Any graphs, figures or images have been also attached separately
- All full data sets (raw and analysed data) and research instruments (eg. survey questions, transcripts) have been attached separately
- When submitting a case report or series a patient consent statement has been included
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
The Australian Journal of Pharmacy Students operates under an Attribution-No Derivatives Creative Commons licence (CC BY-ND). This licence allows for redistribution, commercial and non-commercial, provided it is passed along unchanged and in whole, with credit to the author.
The Author will retain their rights to their work after publication. By submitting your article, you agree to grant the Australian Journal of Pharmacy Students a Licence to Publish.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.